Cloud Signing Account Setup
We are setting up your Cloud Signing account with the information provided. You can review detailed next steps here and a summary below.
- In a few minutes, you will receive an account setup email from DigiCert. Click the link in the email to finish setting up your dedicated CertCentral account.
- Enable Cloud Signing your account settings>preferences.
- Click advanced options to find the Code Signing settings
- Check the box for “DigiCert KeyLocker (cloud HSM)”
- Request a Certificate in CertCentral and fill out the certificate request form. As you’re doing this, you may notice pricing displaying. Don’t worry, we already uploaded funds to your account to allow your purchase to go through!
- Review our how to guide on completing validation and using your Cloud Signing Certificate.